Sunday, November 16, 2008

SDAC Children's Camp 2008

My mom forced me to join this camp . I said ," If no one companies me there , I will not go ..." Then , my mom called Jing Yik and Yong Yuen and they 2 agreed . This camp was very boring and childish but quite fun before we slept . At 8 o'clock , we went there to register . Pastor's wife said that I am the captain of my group .

Before we went to sleep , we sang some songs and had supper . We were so noisy that the girls at next door keep complaining to teacher that we were very noisy ... LOL ! The teachers always come in and checked whether we are noisy or quiet . I shared my iPod with my friend in the middle of the night .

The next day , all the boys including me woke up at 6:00 pm . Holy cow ! Most of us slept at 3:00 pm ... it means we only slept for 3 hours ! Pastor's wife asked us to sing songs again . Haiz ! After singing some songs , we prepared ourselves and getting ready to go to 'Zoo Negara' . When we came back , pastor prepared us McDonald !!! Wooo hooo ... After the delicious meal , we went to take a bath and went to take an afternoon nap ...

After that , sang songs again ... No ... Every time when they started to sing the songs , Onn Onn and I sneak to the back ... LOL ! Ok ok ok ... sleeping time had come ... Yeah ! We promised teacher that we wouldn't be noisy at night ... off the light ... and we played hide-and-seek ! At 11 pm , pastor came in and scolded us .We went to sleep except for me , Rawrence and Christopher ... At 12 pm , we only slept .

The next day again , we all 3 were refused to get up from bed . Haiz ! Breakfast was prepared at the hall ... and practised to sing that song again ! I begged teacher that I didn't want to sing this boring and childish song because I had youth class next day . At last , she agreed . Yahoo ! No need to sing in front of the audience ... I just watch them sing that song on the stage . I straight went to the youth class while celebrate Onn Onn's and Jerome's birthday .

No comments: