Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Michelle's Birthday Party

After the farewell outing , that Michelle suddenly invited me to her party on 10th of November . Haiz ! Another party ... This party was on Sunday morning so I missed my Christian Youth class ... =_='

Yeah ! At 10:15 pm , I went to Brandon's house (a block away from me) and his mom fetch me to one of the buildings at SS2 . When I went in , the party was in K-BOX ... (it means we would just sing and listen the whole day) =(

At first , lunch lo ... Chinese food ... walieweh ... everyday also Chinese food ... boring lo ... After finishing lunch , guess what ... karaoke lo ! Her parents chose all old songs that would make me sleepy ... zzzZZZ ... Brandon and I decided to play our Gameboys . LOL ! Damn freaking boring la ...

Brandon begged his mom to go back at 1:30 pm . (=0 wah ... so early ...) I followed them back ... His mom asked me want to play badminton with Brandon or not and I said ,"Of course la , aunty ! That party so boring . Let's go later ... Wooo hooo ..." LOL !

No comments: