Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Monopoly , Risk And Amazing Race In 6 Kenanga

Besides playing UNO (this is getting boring for me) , that Friday Alif brought his Monopoly - World Edition by using credit cards ...... and the Malays brought Monopoly original version too ... "I think I should bring my own Monopoly next Monday ," I said to myself . Then , I decided to bring Monopoly - The Lord Of The Rings edition .I begged my mom like shit to let me bring it to school and at last she let me ... Yesterday at the class ... a few of my friends joined me to play my Monopoly . Quite fun ... I begged Xin Yen to buy her Barad Dur , it means the second most expensive properties . I said my last offer was 500 p and she refused . Then , our teacher came in and we quickly keep all the things ... Ok ... today , Travis , Adam , Navin , Eugene , Adam and I played my Monopoly again ... I keep begging Eugene to let me buy his Barad Dur again ... for 1000 p and he refused . I said again ," 1500 p is my last offer for that Barad Dur ..." and he refused again ... That freaking Travis told him not to sell the Barad Dur to me ... That day , Alif brought Risk and no one wanted to play with him ... LOL !!!

Besides playing these board games , Angeline , Amanda Loi and Xin Yen started a game 'Amazing Race' (in class) . 1st team Claire and Amanda Lim , 2nd team Ryan and Syahid and the last team Travis and I . We started the game after recess . It's not fair you know . After finding some clues , Travis played chess with Aaron and Ryan played with Eugene . This is totally not fair ... Aaron is an expert but Eugene is not ... This made Ryan win first . We still lose ... =( The next round started nearly 12:30 am ... We still lose . Haiz ! Travis said that because of Adam that made our team lose because Adam don't let us play the UNO and delayed us ... This was what we played every day ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

heh! today's amazing races were kinda boring. wait for tomorrow's!!! me and alim and aloi and xin yen are in charge and we have many evil ideas for you guys.... muahahahahaha....