Thursday, November 13, 2008

Navin's House 1

Actually yesterday I had went to Navin's new house . So fun there !

Before Adam came ...

After Adam came ... We went to surf internet . I went to take a bath and that Navin and Daniel sneak to the door and open it . That time I was naked . I quickly use the shampoo bottle to cover my private part ... LOL !

After that , while Daniel was bathing , Navin and I went down and cycled around the neighbourhood . Hahaha ...

Adam said that he would reached Navin's house at 4 pm but at 5 pm .We off the lights and made weird stuffs ...


My light saber ...Cool ...
Ok ok ok ... On the lights now ! Freak ... LOL ! We used our hands including Navin's fake toy hand to put them on Adam's head ... That Navin put that fake hand into his big black nose ... Ewww ...

No comments: