Thursday, November 13, 2008

I Got 5 As For UPSR !!!

I was so nervous in the morning before reaching the school . I only have 3 or 4 hours to see my friends ... because I need to register at BU(4) before 11:30 am . Oh no ! If I didn't get 5 As for UPSR , today would be the last day to see my friends ... =( We waited for so long in the class . Playing UNO .... gossiping about others ...

Finally it's 10 o'clock , we rushed to the hall . Boring again ... We waited the UPSR results but none of the results were on the table ! Then , we saw David and Darren . Travis wanted to play chess with David and they went back to class . They just played about 5 minutes and it's 11 o'clock ... We rushed to the hall again . LOL ! The first to call out to get the UPSR results was Aaron .

A few moments later , it's my turn to get my results . Gulp ! At first , Cikgu Hizwan said , "OMG !" and I said softly , "Sure that Pemahaman ... hate that Pemahaman ..." When I got the paper ... and opened my eyes slowly . I saw something shaped like an A . I jumped like mad and shouted like crazy ... I GOT 5 As !!!

That Cikgu Hizwan likes to make me scared ... LOL ! I was so damn happy ! Only got 41 students including me got 5 As this year . Holy cow !

Then , we went up the stage and took photos ...Ok ok ... Where am I ?

But bad news was my best friend , Travis cried like mad . I asked David and Navin to cheer him up but he went home so quickly . Haiz !

1 comment:

Luke said...

Congrats dude
I like your blog layout and colours by the way. So sad for Travis.....