Thursday, December 10, 2009

Tag By Andrea

Rule #1 :
If you open this you take it.

Rule #2 :
You are NOT ALLOWED to explain ANYTHING unless someone messages you and asks.

Rule #3 :
Tag 5 people .

1) Sue Lin
2) Aaron Luke
3) Xin Yen
4) Jolene Wong
5) Joyce Tan

Q: Kissed someone on your friends list?
A: Nope .
Q: Been arrested?
A: I'm a good boy leh ... why i wan to do bad stuffs ??? XD
Q: Do you like someone?
A: Duh ...
Q: Held a snake?
A: Yeap . When I'm Standard 3 ... =P
Q: Been suspended from school?
A: Nope .
Q: Sang karaoke?
A: Yeap .
Q: Done something you told yourself you wouldn't do?
A: Sometimes .
Q: Laughed until you started crying?
A: Seldom la ...
Q: Caught a snowflake on your tongue?
A: Nope . I haven't been to a cold place ... =(
Q: Kissed in the rain?
A: Nope .
Q: Sang in the shower?
A: Yeap .
Q: Sat on a roof top?
A: Nope .
Q: Been pushed into a pool with all your clothes on?
A: Yeap . Last year during Kevin's birthday ... XD
Q: Broken a bone?
A: Nope .
Q: Shaved your head?
A: NEVER !!! I don't wanna be like a monk !!! DX
Q: Played a prank on someone?
A: Yeap .
Q: Shot a gun?
A: How I wish I could hold a shotgun ... XD
Q: Donated Blood?
A: Nope .

Just be 100% truthful .

LAST PERSON THAT...
1. You hung out with? Friends .
2. You texted? Travis .
3. You were in a car with? My mum . Gone to eat Chilly Pan Mee ... =P
4. Went to the movies with? My Family .
5. Person you went to shop with? Arif .
6. You talked on the phone? Jolene .
7. Made you laugh? Errr ... forgot liao ... XD
8. You hugged? Stanley . Brotherly hug ... XD

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY...
1. Sun or moon? Sun .
2. Winter or Fall? Winter .
3. Left or Right? Right .

4. Sunny or rainy? Rainy .
5. Where do you live? Somewhere near the equator . =P
6.Club or Pub Club? Errrr ...
7. Are there 1 or 2 people who you can always trust and rely on? More than that ... =)
8. Do you want to get married? Wah ... so fast can predict my future ah ??? XD
9. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? Twirl .
10. What time is it? 10:05 pm .
11. Are you afraid of commitment? No .
12. What is your greatest hope/wish? I don't know wor ...
13. Do you cook? Yeap . Only maggie mee ... XD
14. Current mood? Emo . =(

IN THE LAST 48 HOURS HAVE YOU...
1. Kissed someone? Nope .
2. Sang? Yeap .
3. Listened to music? Yeap .
4. Danced? Nope .
5. Cried? Nope .
6. Liked someone you can't? Nope . Crazy ... Why want to like someone ??? >.<

16 FIRSTS
1.Who was your first prom date? Huh ?
2. Who was your first roommate? My mum .
3. What alcoholic beverage did you drink when you got drunk the first time? I don't drink something alcohol . Maybe next time ... =)
4. What was your first car? How I wish I had a first car .
5. When did you go to your first funeral and viewing? My grandpa's .
6. Who was your first grade teacher? Cikgu Lim .
7. Where did you go on your first ride on an airplane? Hong Kong .
8. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was it with? I'm a good boy . I didn't do that before ... =P
9. Who was your first Best Friend? Danish .
10. Who is your best friend? Sue Lin =D
11. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day? Errr ... Sue Lin ??? XD
12. Who's wedding were you in the first time you were a Bridesmaid or groomsman? Did I ?
13. What's the first thing you did when you got up this morning? Open my eyes . o.o
14. First tattoo or piercing? I don't have one .
15. First celebrity crush? Chris Daughtry !!!
16. First crush?
Hmmm ... You all dunno this meh ??? =D

No comments: