Thursday, December 3, 2009

15 Days In Ipoh

I have spent 15 boring and tiring days helping my dad to key in all the stock lists into my laptop ... Kesian me ... T.T Staying in Ipoh would let me have a chance to eat one of my favourite 'Wan Tan Mee' which was only a stone throw away from my house , not like KL's 'Wan Tan Mee' ... =P

During weekdays , almost 24 hours (sleeping hours not included la of course) just looking at the stacks of stock lists waiting for me to key in them into my laptop ... =(

One of the 15 days at my dad's shop , I could steal the neighbour's internet connection which was so low ... but I could surf the net pretty fast ... but not for long ... =(

Even games made me feel boring ... so while keying in the stock lists , I listened to the music ! >.<>

On Sunday , after church , I passed-by a house which was full of unusable and dirty stuffs at the porch ... not enough space until the owner of the house have to put some on top of the car ... XD I wondered how the car is going to come out of the 'Rubbish House' ... =P

No comments: