Monday, December 14, 2009

Diocesan Chinese Youth Camp 2009

This camp was pretty fun ... I was forced to participate this camp by my mum ... because I'm not interested of it ... but still have to ... Didn't regret of joining it after all because the games were awesome ... (NS games) I played with much of enthusiasm even though there were hard and tiring ... =)

青年营 means Youth Camp ...
This camp was held in a place where NS people train ... which situated somewhere near Taman Negara Endau-Rompin ... A lot of oil palm trees were grown there ...
The bishop was preaching ... Wait ... he doesn't seem like preaching ... He was praying ... sorry ... XD
Next day , games !!! Baseball a.k.a. 'Hohoball' which they called it ... XD
Hockey a.k.a. 'Flourball' ... =.='
Frisbee ... and another game called 'Tchoukball' which I didn't take any pictures of it ...
This Singaporean preacher was funny ... XD
Group discussions ... Didn't manage to answer what the leader ask because I don't know Chinese !!! XD
Toilet for superheros only ??? What about us ??? XD
The following day ... NS games !!! Wooohooo ... 1st mission , the members of a team must crawl under the strings in 2 minutes only !!! Sad for those who are fat ... XD
This was easy for me ...
'Monkey climbing' was a piece of cake for me ... XD
This game , all the team members must jump into the square without touching the lines or stepping outside of it ... and they all must remain in the square ...
This was a bit hard for me ... but I did it !!! =P
We must pass a person through the hole to the other side without touching the wheel ...
This was the easiest of all ...
This was the hardest game ever played there ... Two person must not fall from the string while holding a stick ...
Another easy thing here ...
After finished playing all the games ... we played 'Flying-fox' !!!
At night , we have barbecue for dinner by the lake ...
I made some new friends there ...
Before going to sleep , my friends and I sneaked up to the resting room ... and played ping pong ...
... and carom ...
A video of me going down by the string ... Wooohooo ... XD

No comments: