Thursday, September 11, 2008

Travis And Navin Came To My House 1

We (Me , Travis and Navin) went to play football and badminton ! And I won , Jeremy 10 - 7 Navin , Jeremy 10 - 8 Travis ! Travis and Navin is a very good badminton player actually ... When we played footall , Travis was playing like a 'ki ci miao' <-- scary cat when Navin and I blasted the ball and aimed on him and he quickly got away ! OMG ! He is bigger than me in size ... but scary cat ! LOL ! Then we went swimming with my neighbours ! And somehing happened ! Travis and Kendrew (one of my neighbours) started to quarrel ! I don't know why ? Go and ask them in school please ... But quite fun of course ! Nearly 6:30 p.m. , Navin gave us a treat to 'Mamak' and I ate a plate of Indo Mee ... They ate the chicken ! Actually I used to like them very much ! That's one of my happiest day ! Then , I went to ask Navin's mother wether me and Travis can go to his house on Saturday and she said can ! But when Travis reached his home , he called me and said that he had a bad rashes on his both arms cos I think he ate coconut milk just now ... and spoiled our plan !

No comments: