Thursday, September 11, 2008

1st Day Of UPSR

I am so nervous like shit ! Pemahaman is so damn hard ! Penulisan ok la ! Maths is the easiest ! I tell you la , when I wanted to hold the paper , I feel something darkness in it ! I pray for it that it would be very easy ! BUT ... the 1st question I have done wrong ! I think I got more than 10 mistakes overall ... The day before UPSR , I study all the tips which has given by Cikgu Hizwan PKR ! I study that Faedah Membawa Bekal Makanan nearly midnight ! But next day , ... ... ... something has gone wrong man ! It came out Jika Kamu Memenangi Pertandingan Lukisan dan Dapat RM500.00 , apakah yang awak hendak gunakannya ! Than I put : Buy bicycle ... books ... wang baki for my future ... and buy DECORATIVE stuffs <-- actually this is man for females , that's quite easy la ! Suddenly I fell my papers , pencils or rubbers and I only need to raised my hand ! And then an invigilator just came to me and pick them up for me ! That's cool ! LOL ! (If everyday like that , my mom will kill me ...) When I went back home , my mom let me relax cos she is confident of my Maths , Science and English can get A ! Then I slept for 2 hours non stop ... Haha !!!

No comments: