Sunday, September 14, 2008

Mid-Autumn Festival 2008

Nowadays , children are so mischevious playing lanterns and candles at Palm Spring playground ! Look at this picture , the children were decorating their balcony with lanterns and it was full of lanterns ! Kendrew , Kendric , Anjanique and erm ... who's that girl (my neighbours) were playing lantern happily as well ! I think the workers of Palm Spring need to clean up the surface next day ... LOL ! I am playing with my candles with my friends like , Brandon , John erm that's all ... I am helping my sister to light the candles ... I don't know why my sister want to make numbers 9-1-6 with the candles ... Haha ! Michelle , Yong Yuen , Regine and erm ... I don't know who that's girls name were looking at us lightening the candles . Are they the 'wind-blocker' ? LOL ! That day , I played nearly 11:00p.m. and went back to play PS2 with my sister's boyfriend ! We played 'Burnout Revenge' game ... that game was damn fun man ! I tell you what , I already addicted to this game man ! LOL !

No comments: