Friday, March 5, 2010

SMKBUD(4) Sports Day 2010

Blue house members finally achieved their title that they were the champions of that day (yea man ! Blue house rock) It's an unforgetable day because they had put a lot of effort to take back their trophy ... which they had lost to the Yellow house by 2 points last year and this year they're ahead of the Yellow's by 3 points !!!

On that day , I woke up at 6 a.m. as usual and had a feeling of not going to school for sports day because I was lazy ... but I had to ... I reached school around 7 a.m. and went to line up at the 'tapak perhimpunan' ... before I sat down I managed to take a photo of this little cute perfect couple ... XD
Look at the crowd ... like ants everywhere ... @_@
The mascots from every house ...
This word 'Bluedora' got it from the Avatar's Pandora ... =.="
Avatar's plane with a barbie doll inside ... XD
Some native people from Avatar ...
Blue house's marchers with guns and bows ... XD
Blue house's marchers' formation ... sadly , Yellow's marchers won the marching ... =(
My form teacher asked a few of our classmates to help to carry the food to the tent ... it's heavy and tiring ... =.=" I came to school for watching the sports day , not for HELPING !!! >(
I should have joined for running but sadly Zakira didn't choose me ... wasted another year for not joining it ... =( but eventually I joined the 1.5 km race ... there's 7 rounds altogether which means 1 round about 200++ meters but I gave up due to lack of stamina and only run for 3 rounds ... sad for me ... T.T Can see me ?
The principal announced that Blue house won their championship and they jumped with joy ... =D
I bought this Blue house shirt for RM18 and it looks cool with the Avatar designs on it ... =D

No comments: