Thursday, March 18, 2010

2 Outings During March 2010

After the exam , I went to 2 outings in a week during the 1st term holidays ... One reason to go for an outing with friends is to gather around to have fun and also make new friends which brought by my friends ... I have 2 outings as you know , one was DU friends' and the other was BU(4) friends' ...

During the DU outing , the friends I only know were Travis and Adam ... I got use to it with their friends ... I reached 1U about 1 pm and met Travis with his friend at the Mc Donald's entrance ... The others were so late ... =.=" While waiting for them , I went to eat Spicy Chicken Mc Deluxe ...

After that , we went to buy tickets and went to the arcade to wait the movie to start . We watched 'Alice In Wonderland' ... (actually should put 'Alice In Wonderland 2' because it's a continuous story of the story which you all know how it look likes in cartoon version) The movie was nice ... =D
Then , we went to some girly photo shop and took some group pictures ...
I can't believe Travis do these girly stuffs ... XD
Ok , now BU(4) outing ... only 7 of us and we were Arif , Veenosh , Eizlan , Benjamin , Joyce , Jia Hui and me of course ... Actually we wanted to buy 'Alice In Wonderland' tickets but sold out ... so we went to buy 'Under The Mountain' tickets , some unknown show and the ending was awful ... =.="
We went to Pizza Hut to have lunch , except for Joyce and Jia Hui ...
Around 3 pm , we gathered at GSC and straight away went into the cinema ... After the 1 and a half movie , we went for bowling ... Arif and Veenosh were good in it and why am I not ... =.="
Look at what Arif was looking at ... XD
One funny thing was we keep changing our names during the game ... XD Click this picture to enlarge it ... =)

No comments: