Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Farewell Outing 2009


That day was my last day to see my friends ... maybe next year still can see them ... The outing was quite fun ... only 6 of us went there ... me , Arif , Ben , Zhen Zhe , Eizlan and Jaspreet ... (hahaha ... Jaspreet's the only girl there) XD

We gathered at Mc Donald's and had lunch there ...
Then , we went for bowling ...

Arif's turn ... Arif played very well that day ...
My turn ... shit ... missed again ... XD
For the 1st game , the first three shot I missed ... then suddenly got 'Strike' ... XD
After that , we went to watch '2012' !!!
Before reaching there , we guys were so random until we sat on the elevator ... Arif who started to influence us ... XD
Before going back home , we played the mini football near the U-Bowl ...

No comments: