Thursday, November 12, 2009

The Day Before The Coming Farewell


I have a dilemma that I don't know which school I should go next year ... Somebody from SMKDU wants me to be at SMKDU next year ... but the Jolly JAB's wants me to stay at SMKBUD(4) ... Haiz ... If I go there , I will miss my friends here ... If I stay here , I will try to wait to see my old friends at SMKDU one day ... maybe form 3 ... I would miss my friends during the holidays ... maybe tomorrow will be the last day for seeing them ... or maybe will meet them at 2 Matahari next year ... so never mind ...

Today got 'gotong-royong' ... Me and Arif 'lepak' here , 'lepak' there and didn't really help the others to do some cleanings ... we just watched them picking up leaves and rubbish and sweeping the floor ... Hehe ... we are lazy to do those tiring works ... =P We decided to go back class and pretended to clean the class ... XD
The last four periods were replaced by KH so the whole class went to the workshop and continued our 'kerja kayu' thingy ...
1st process ...
2nd process ...
... went to cut it ... actually I'm not the one in the picture ... it's Zhang Phong who helped me ... XD
TAA DAAAA !!! I knew it sucks ... Me and Benjamin's 1st plan had ruined ... so need to figure other designs for it ... T.T
The King Of All Babi's and the other pigs fetching the king pig ... XD
Steven oh Steven ... naughty naughty ah ... XD
Before going home ... took some pictures of us jumping ... WYEEEE !!! XD

No comments: