Friday, October 24, 2008

Travis And Navin Came To My House 2

Ok ok ok ... exam has over ! Today , my mom and I went to fetch Navin's new house to fetch him ... but my mom and I wandered off and went to the other neighbourhood ... After waiting for nearly half an hour , I saw Navin at the other side of the road . He was waving his hand like mad ! LOL ! After fetching him , Travis reached my condo ... and Danish didn't come . Haiz ! Always only Navin and Travis can come . They played my computer and Travis begged me to give him the freaking autograph of Jonas Brothers . Another haiz ! After that , we went to the badminton court and played football instead of playing badminton . After playing for 1 and a half hour , we were so exhausted and go to 'Mamak' . Travis and Navin ate Mee Goreng and I ate Indo Mee ... Delicious and yummy ! (I know you fell hungry now when I am talking aout this ) =) At 5 o'clock sharp , Travis's dad phoned him and asked him to go back because they wanted to go to shopping centre to repair his dad's spectacles . Navin decided to stay here for another 1 and a half hour . Gald still have someone to 'teman' me . Hahaha ... I let him use my computer for that time . At 6:30 p.m. , my mom and I fetched him back to his house . What a wonderful day !

No comments: