Sunday, October 19, 2008

My Nightmare

Today , after coming back from church , I went to take a nap . This is the nightmare I dreamt just now .

I was in the class while Cikgu Hizwan was teaching us . Then , he announced that our school had organized a trip to Pulau Langkawi . Only Travis , Wei Ken , Adrian , Xin Yen and me of course decided to go there and went to register . Cikgu Hizwan said that we must go to KLIA first .

The next day , we went to KLIA by taxi . When we reached KLIA , the taxi driver dropped us off near the parking lot . I was so excited and can't wait to go there by 'Air Asia' . We crossed the road to get to the other side to reach KLIA . I am the last person to cross . I crossed the road like a chicken .

Suddenly , V-Bam Boom ... I was knocked down by a bus and blood splashed my friends . Then , I heard my friends' cry and I died in 5 seconds . A few moments later , I realized that I had become a ghost . Only Travis could see me but others cannot .
They led me to a bench and I said to Xin Yen , (why should I say to Xin Yen only instead of my other friends) " Can you hear what I am saying ? " She replied , " Yes , but I can't see you ! "

That time I was so sad like a man beating my heart 10 times !!! Tears fell from my eyes .
Suddenly , I woke up and realized that my face was wet (because I cry when I was sleeping) .
I had a lesson from this horrible nightmare that I should not cross the road like a chicken without looking left , right and 'UP' (in case there were droppings going to fall on you) and if I die , I will lose many things in my life . Glad it was just a freaking nightmare ! Phew !

2 comments:

Luke said...

"I had a lesson from this horrible nightmare that I should not cross the road like a chicken without looking left , right and 'UP' (in case there were droppings going to fall on you)" haha!!!! Nice one!

pui yee said...

aiyo u love her so much u cry for her a
hahaha