Friday, November 13, 2009

Farewell 2009


Gonna miss the fun and excitement of 1 Matahari this time ... I woke up early in the morning as usual ... then I went to school and it started raining ... so the 1 Mataharians went upstairs for shelter ... and while waiting for the announcement to end ... I have taken some pictures ...

Yup ... took the pictures of Mr Kamal , our hot and sexy model ... XD
Yea ... our superstar shaking his legs ... XD
Encik Najed shuffling ??? XD
While Mr Kamal was teaching us some basic Pythagoras (not basic actually , when I look what he wrote the formula on the blackboard , I was confused of the steps of the formula) , I took a picture of him imitating a fish or feel like wanna kiss somebody ... XD
Ok ... this is funny ... shit on Jamie's head ... XD
Before the recess , there was a spot-check ... Glad Mr Kamal's kindness has saved the day ... WYEEE !!! He wrote a letter to the prefects for not taking away our camera because we were going to have a party ...

The boy's spot-check section ...
The girl's spot-check section ...
After the spot-check , we have recess ... Arif look so 'gelojoh' ... XD
Then , we went to the 'tapak perhimpunan' , when I was going to sit down ... Benjamin told me I sat on a bee ... dead or alive ... I usually scared of bees ... but now ... saw the bee dead ... (maybe he smelt my fart or anything) I picked it up and played with it ...
Put it on my bag ...
Then , threw it to Angel ... XD I knew I'm mean ...
Let's skip it to the last part of the day ... THE PARTY !!!

The hottest lady in the canteen who sell curry mee which me and Arif love to eat it ...
Me and Arif did some fear factor there ... we asked our principal for a picture ... Everyone was like staring at us ... Just imagine the fiercest and scariest Hulk was standing beside you while putting his arms on your shoulders ... XD
We also took some pictures with other teachers who teaches our subject ... We have chicken , cakes , soft drinks ... and also DOMINO's PIZZA !!!
After the party was over , we managed to take a picture of the JOLLY JAB's ... =)
At last , now only got the picture of it ... XD

No comments: