Thursday, December 2, 2010

Diocesan Youth Camp 2010

I was forced to go to this camp... again... like last year. XD I was held somewhere in NS at Raub, Pahang. It's a combined camp means that English, Chinese, Tamil and Malay joined together. Bishop's wife forced me to go for Chinese but I wanted to go English. But nvm... =.=

I finally could meet some of my friends from last year's camp. I even met a friend which I dunno her added me in Facebook. XD
Killed a bee or a wasp or a hornet or whatever it was... I couldn't sleep well because of this little insects flying around... =.=
During rest time, I watched my friends playing ping pong...
A group photo... the photographer didn't take properly... =.=
Saw a salamander or some kind of reptile on the way to the hall...
Played NS games... and there were awesome! =D Flying-fox... That's me up there! =D
Kayaking... I think we kayak the most, 7 big rounds around the lake in 30 minutes. Damn tiring =/ I didn't take other photos because I scared I would spoil my camera or scratch my camera during the game.
The last game which me n my friends didn't get it how to play the game. What we did was we just stood there looking at the others running about. =(
The camp was kinda fun. Hope next year's camp will be better. =)

No comments: