Sunday, October 4, 2009

I'm A Hacker :P

Yo !;D

Do forgive me for hacking his account =)

I think I'm seriously addicted to blogging.
That's why I'm hacking other people's blog now.


Anyways. Since I'm pretty bored. I shall...

BLOG about the OWNER of this blog ;)
*Jeremy Ong Ming Shu*

Ahah! I knew this guy since I was...
Standard Five I suppose?

But I knew him and got closer to him when we're Standard Six =)
Not too long, but. He's been a great friend all this while ;P


This fella is freaking...

AWESOME ;D

oO~ well,
he cheers me up when your down and share my/his happiness with me/him when we're happy ;)

He's seriously *A Friend Indeed*

I share with him my ups and down =)

He knows every single part of my life about me.
And almost all my secrets too -.-
*he'll tease you kao kao if he knows your secret*


His my Best Friend, forever now and always =)
His motto is ; I rather have more friends than enemies *i likee this* ;)
He'll still be my best friend no matter what happen in the future


I still remember this picture !
It was one of my first time using *picnik*
And yet, I ended up editing pictures of him.
Hahaha ;D

LoL~ this was the time when SOMEONE was suppose to take picture together.
That person FFK ;P
*screw you !*

Thats all I wanna tell you.

Your forever a great friend to me ;)

signing off,

GoD bless you ;)

No comments: