Sunday, July 26, 2009

Broken Badminton Racket


Oh man ... my precious racket broke ... =( Let me tell you how my racket broke ...

That Friday , I went to play badminton with my 3 friends . Then I said ,"Those who lost must run 3 rounds around the badminton court !" 1st match , me and the form 1 friend , I won 21 - 6 . So he ran . 2nd match , the standard 3 dude and the form 1 friend's little brother , that dude lost 23 - 21 . So he ran .

Then , the little kid just grabbed my precious racket and went to play !!! I didn't say anything and let him used lor ... During the match (while the dude was still running around the court , he always annoy the little kid and ruined his game) , the little kid used my racket to hit his buttock because he found him very annoying , running to him when he was playing . That dude fell down and didn't cry . I admired his buttock was as hard as steel ... Phew ... glad ... But ... I saw my racket ... broke !!! That little kid smiled at me ... and I said ,"If I'm Along , your head will be chopped !"

Just look at my broken precious racket ...

I'm not that sad because my dad bought me new rackets ...

1 comment:

Badminton Rackets said...

I've tested Arcsaber 10 recently with BG66. Its better than Armortec 700. But I just don't like the feeling of the string on the 2nd time I used it. Gonna change it to Nanogy 95 later and let see wat happen.. =) But overall for Arcsaber 10, 2 thumbs up!