Sunday, June 21, 2009

SKDU Sports Day 2009


One day before the sports day , I stayed at Navin's house because my mum need to go back Ipoh and no one is taking care of me ... It was so fun at his house . The next day , I was waken up by Navin at 7 am . Our target was to reach SKDU before 8 am but we were late for 20 minutes ... =.=" The first thing I saw was my school ... that looks the same as last year .



That Travis ...

At last , I could see one of my best friends , Danish ...

I only watched some events , such as running and 'tarik tali' ...
Gegarisan , sedia ... mula !
I went to see my classroom ...
After the sports day nearly 2 pm , Eugene and I went to Navin's house . We cycled , played computer games , make videos ... but Eugene went back at 5 pm ... Then , Navin's friend , Ng Kok Ann came and begged me to use my laptop ... This ended until 7 pm and it was time Navin's mum to fetch me back home ... =(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL awesome blog =D
-Asha