Monday, May 4, 2009

Navin's House 4

I have not seen my old friends for so long ... zzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZ ... LOL ! But at last we could meet each other at Navin's house at 1:30 pm ... Because I attended the church service , I was late for 10 minutes ... =( and Travis was waiting at the side gate for 10 minutes too ... Actually the church service ended at 12:30 pm ut I need to go for drum practice ... (this is the coolest musical instrument that I ever learn how to play)

At 1:40 pm sharp ... (phew ... >_<) and fetched Travis to Navin's house ... (Eugene has reached there earlier) The first thing we went inside Navin's house was to greet and HUG each other !!! LOL ! We straight went upstairs and play ... Glad I brought my laptop or we would be very boring ... (Navin used his mom's laptop) We went to surf internet ... play Warcraft Dota , Spiderman 2 , Left 4 Dead (shit la ... quiet lag) and GTA Vice City (that Travis always beg me for playing that) ... After playing for some time , we went down to eat Navin's noodles . After that , you know what ? Went upstairs again ! LOL ! We have took some pictures there .
Nearly 3 pm , we went to cycle around the neighourhood except for Travis cos he said it was hot outside ... Haven't cycle for 30 minutes , we went inside Navin's house for a cool refreshment ... and continued cycling ... and brought along a football ... So sad that Travis couldn't cycle with us ... We reached the park and started to play football ...

In a meanwhile , two friends of Navin joined us playing football ... that's fun ... 1 - 0 (Eugene's goal) , 2 - 0 (my goal ... wooohoo ...) , 2 - 1 (Navin's goal) , 3 - 1 (Eugene's goal) , 3 - 2 (Navin's friend's goal) , 4 - 2 ( Eugene's goal) , 5 - 2 (1st time saw Travis scored) We played until nearly 7 pm and rushed back to Navin's house and ready to go back home ... =( I can't wait the next time to come again ...

No comments: