Sunday, December 21, 2008

Navin's House 3

Last Wednesday I went to Navin's house and that was my currently emm ... 6 or 7 times to there ... Same things happened like last time ... except for the PS2 ... Dileep , Daniel Pravin , Emmanuel (Daniel's cousin) and I went to his house . Daniel brought his PS2 .

Navin's mom bought us lunch . (mamak food) Oooh ... tasty fried rice =P We ate very fast because we wanted to play that PS2 ... At first , they played Smack Down ... (think so) then played football ... I just played 1 match with Navin . We also went to online .

After playing for long time , (especially them) we (Navin and I , others walked) cycled to the park and started to play football ... Nearly 6 pm , Dileep went home ... then my turn . (oh man ... the time passed so fast) =(

No comments: